Global Regenerative Agriculture Markets, 2022-2027 – Increasing Demand for Sustainably Sourced Food & Beverage Products to Propel Market Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Regenerative Agriculture Market by Practice (Aquaculture, Agroecology, Agroforestry, Biochar & Terra Preta, Holistically Managed Grazing, No-Till & Pasture Cropping, Silvopasture), Application and Region – Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, the global regenerative agriculture market size is estimated to be valued at USD 8.7 Billion in 2022. It is anticipated to reach USD 16.8 Billion by 2027, recording a CAGR of 14.0% in value.
Environmental sustainability and natural inputs are prioritized in regenerative agriculture, which is anticipated to drive the regenerative agriculture market. Regenerative agriculture contributes to increased biodiversity, soil properties, and environmental health.
Holistic farming and grazing techniques, applied in regenerative agriculture, promote conservation and healthier ecosystems by rebuilding soil organic matter. It increases farm productivity and profitability while preserving and enhancing soil, biodiversity, climate resilience, and water resources.
By practice, agroforestry is forecasted to gain the largest market share in the regenerative agriculture market during the study period.
Agroforestry is a dynamic, ecologically based natural resource management system that diversifies and sustains production for increased social, economic, and environmental benefits for land users at all levels through the integration of trees on farms and in the agricultural landscape.
Regenerative agroforestry sequesters far more carbon than industrial agriculture and can aid in the restoration of degraded land. According to UN scientists, restoring 900 million hectares could keep global GHG emissions stable for the next 15-20 years. Agroforestry can transform degraded land into food-growing carbon sinks.
By application, soil and crop management is anticipated to acquire the largest market share in the regenerative agriculture market during the review period.
Regenerative agriculture methods improve soil quality that binds together and absorbs more water, allowing plants to survive during dry spells. These also benefit farmers as the soil’s water-soluble nutrient-holding capacity also increases.
Improving soil quality results in increased organic matter and porosity, which increases overall water retention. Droughts are combated with organic matter, which is known for its water-retention capacity and ability to boost soil fertility. Organic matter holds moisture in the soil and improves water retention and infiltration.
The North America region is projected to account for the largest market share in the regenerative agriculture market during the forecast period.
The regenerative agriculture market in North America is driven by the presence of customers willing to pay higher amounts for sustainable sourced food & beverage products. The concerns regarding the environment are increasing in the region. Governments in this region are focused on achieving Sustainable Development Goals and hence are promoting sustainable agricultural practices.
Capital investing companies are backing startups in the regenerative agriculture market in the region due to increasing demand for organic and natural produce. The adoption of digital technologies such as digital platforms and remote sensing devices is increasing in the region, which brings ease to daily farming operations.
Some of the key players in this market are Nestle SA (Switzerland), Danone S.A. (France), General Mills, Inc. (US), Cargill Incorporated (US), Unilever Plc (UK), Grounded (South Africa), Soil Capital Belgium SPRL (Belgium), La Delia Verde (Argentina), Indigo Ag, Inc. (US), and Serenity kids (US).
- Increasing Demand for Sustainably Sourced Food & Beverage Products to Propel Market
- Agroforestry and China Accounted for Largest Shares in Asia-Pacific in 2021
- Agroforestry to Dominate Market During Forecast Period
- Soil and Crop Management and North America to Dominate During Forecast Period
- Soil and Crop Management to Dominate Market During Forecast Period
- US to Dominate Global Market During Forecast Period
- Increased Farm Profitability and Crop Yield in Long Run
- Increasing Support from Governments, Organizations, and Farmer Welfare Associations
- Rising Demand for Organically-Produced and Sustainably-Sourced Food & Beverage Products
- Lack of Awareness Among Farmers About Technical Practices and Benefits of Regenerative Agriculture
- Increased R&D Around Use of Biologicals for Carbon Sequestration
- Rise in Use of Technology to Support Regenerative Agricultural Practices
- Growing Investments and Support from Various Companies
- Red Tape for Obtaining Certificates in Carbon Credit Program
- Value Chain and Marketing Challenges for Regenerative Agricultural Products
Value Chain Analysis
- Adoption of Regenerative Agriculture by Farmers
- Training, Advisory, Financial Support, and Rewards for Farmers
- Procurement of Regenerative Agricultural Produce
- Marketing and Retailing of Regenerative Agriculture-Based Products
- Regenerative Agriculture Market Map
Trends/Disruptions Impacting Buyers
Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Soil Capital Launches Carbon Remuneration
- Pivot Bio Provides Nitrogen-Creating Microbes
- Agreena Aps
- Alter Eco
- Bluebird Grain Farms
- Cargill Incorporated
- Danone S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Indigo Ag, Inc.
- La Delia Verde
- Loam Bio Pty Ltd.
- Nestle Sa
- Pivot Bio
- Roots of Nature
- Serenity Kids
- Soil Capital Belgium Sprl
- Unilever plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25aeaw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900