Growing Importance Of Contemporary Renal Care Facilities For Both Emergency And Chronic Treatment, As Well As The Growing Focus Placed By Service Providers On Giving Patients High-Quality Care, Is Boosting The Demand For Hemodialysis Services
Rockville, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global hemodialysis market is valued at US$ 96.54 billion in 2023 and is predicted to reach US$ 149.92 billion by 2033, as per a new industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Dialysis is a procedure used to eliminate waste components from the blood, such as urea and creatinine, which are formed when the kidneys don’t function correctly. Dialysis is necessary for those with chronic kidney diseases. Hemodialysis involves pumping blood out of blood vessels, purifying it with a dialyzer, and then reintroducing it to the body through the vascular access. Hemodialysis dialysis is a method used to treat renal disorders.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global sales of hemodialysis products are expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2023 to 2033.
- The hemodialysis market in China is predicted to expand at a high CAGR of 7% during the projected period.
- Worldwide demand for hemodialysis services is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5% during the next 10 years.
- The market in Canada is anticipated to evolve at a 4% CAGR during the forecast period.
“Rapidly developing medical industry, increasing technological advancements such as automation, and rising rate of senior population with target disorders are driving product sales growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
- The SURDIAL DX Hemodialysis System was introduced by Nipro Medical Corporation in the United States in March 2022. The system is made to give patients and medical professionals the best possible experience throughout their dialysis treatments.
- The next-generation eHealth solution for dialysis patients getting at-home care, Sharesource Analytics 1.0, was unveiled by Baxter International Inc. in June 2021. This scientific development is a clinical management tool integrated into the Sharesource remote patient monitoring system that provides healthcare professionals with comprehensive information regarding the care of their home dialysis patients.
- A dialysis device for newborn and pediatric use was introduced by Medtronic in the United States in December 2020.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
The market is anticipated to be driven by leading manufacturers’ efforts to produce specialized dialysis equipment as well as expanding alliances and collaboration among industry participants. Some of the key players in the hemodialysis market are collaborating with regional participants to expand their product offerings, and for that, they are constantly working on pricing trends, local supply chain management systems, and product quality standards.
Some New Developments
- For instance, after getting FDA marketing approval, Medtronic introduced its Carpediem Cardio-Renal Paediatric Dialysis Emergency Machine in the United States in December 2020. The Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center received the first machine.
- To answer the unmet technological needs of the rising dialysis sector, Diality invested roughly US$ 12.5 million in creating a portable hemodialysis device in October 2020.
- Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) and Livongo Health, Inc. entered into a ground-breaking partnership in October 2020 to enhance the quality of life and outcomes for individuals with end-stage chronic kidney disease by raising optimal dialysis starts and providing earlier analysis of transplantation and home dialysis options.
Key Drug Delivery Systems Service Providers
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd
- Bayer AG.
Get Full Access of Complete Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8315
Key Segments of Hemodialysis Industry Research
- By Product :
- By Modality :
- Conventional Long-term Hemodialysis
- Short Daily Hemodialysis
- Nocturnal Hemodialysis
- By End User :
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Care Settings
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global hemodialysis market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (services, drugs, consumables, equipment), modality (conventional long-term hemodialysis, short daily hemodialysis, nocturnal hemodialysis), and end user (dialysis centers, hospitals, home care settings), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Ocular Implants Market Outlook: The ocular implants market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 12.54 Bn in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 19.47 Bn.
Global Finasteride Market: The shift of lifestyle patterns towards unhealthy lifestyle is expected to increase patient suffering from benign prostate hyperplasia creating large customer based for global finasteride market.
Inhalational Anaesthesia Drugs Market Share: In the drug class segment, sevoflurane is expected to dominate the inhalational anaesthesia drugs market. In addition, the low cost of these drugs will also lead to continued growth of sevoflurane in the inhalational anaesthesia drugs market during the forecast period.
Drug Delivery Systems Market Analysis: The worldwide drug delivery systems market was worth around US$ 40 Billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.8% from 2022 to 2032
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Connect to Analyst: Mr. Shambhu Nath Jha
Email : [email protected]
Sales Team : [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube