DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Fetal Monitoring Market by Product (Ultrasound, Fetal Monitors, Telemetry Devices, Fetal Electrodes), Portability (Portable, Non-portable), Method (Invasive, Non-invasive), Application (Antepartum, Intrapartum), End User, Region – Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global fetal monitoring market is projected to reach USD 5.2 Billion by 2027 from USD 3.7 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Growth in this market is mainly driven by the technological advancements in fetal monitoring products, and the rise in number of gynecological clinics.
Electronic maternal/fetal monitors accounted for the highest growth rate in the fetal monitoring market, by product, during the forecast period.
Based on products, the fetal monitoring market is segmented into ultrasound devices, electronic maternal/fetal monitors, fetal electrodes, fetal doppler devices, uterine contraction monitors, telemetry devices, accessories & consumables, and other products.
The fastest-growing segment in this market during the forecast period is fetal monitors. This segment’s growth can primarily be attributed to the rising congenital anomalies.
Non-portable systems segment accounted for the highest CAGR.
Based on portability, the market is segmented into non-portable systems and portable systems. In 2021, non-portable systems accounted for the largest share because it has more applications in hospitals for maternal and fetal well-being.
The hospitals accounted for the highest growth rate in the fetal monitoring market, by end user, during the forecast period.
The market is segmented into hospitals, obstetrics & gynecology clinics, and home care settings based on end users. In 2021, hospitals accounted for the largest share of this market. The growth of these segments can be attributed to the growing number of births and pregnancies, and initiatives by the government for new tools and devices in hospitals.
Asia Pacific: The fastest-growing region fetal monitoring market.
The global fetal monitoring market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In 2021, North America was the largest regional market for fetal monitoring. The presence of key players in the region and better healthcare facilities are the major factors supporting the growth of the fetal monitoring market in North America.
However, the Asia Pacific region offers high-growth opportunities for players in the fetal monitoring market. This regional segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors such as ongoing product approvals and launches in the region are factors driving the market growth in the region.
- Rising Number of Preterm Births and Increasing Adoption of Infertility Treatment
- Advanced and Innovative Fetal Monitoring Technologies
- Government Initiatives and Increasing Collaborations for Research by Health Agencies
- Reimbursement and Insurance Policies for Fetal Monitoring Services
- Active Product Launches by Key Manufacturers
- Increasing Number of Obstetrics and Gynecology Centers for Fetal Monitoring
- High Costs of Fetal Monitoring Equipment
- Availability of Refurbished Products
- Development of Non-Invasive, Portable, and Advanced Fetal Monitors
- Emerging Markets and Strengthening Infrastructure
- Product Recalls
- Lack of Skilled Healthcare Professionals
- Advanced Instrumentations
- Bionet Co., Ltd.
- Bistos Co., Ltd.
- Brael-Medical Equipment
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Dott Medical Co. Ltd.
- Edan Instruments, Inc.
- Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Gpc Medical Ltd.
- Huntleigh Healthcare Limited
- Janitri Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Laerdal Global Health
- Life Plus Healthcare (P) Ltd.
- Medgyn Products, Inc.
- Mediana Co., Ltd.
- Melody International Ltd.
- Mindchild Medical, Inc.
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Nemo Healthcare
- Neoventa Medical Ab
- Progetti Srl
- Promed Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Luckcome Technology Inc., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Vcomin Technology Limited
- Siemens Healthineers
- The Cooper Companies, Inc.
- Trismed Co., Ltd.
- Trivitron Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4d9t72-fetal?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900