Plant-based Liquid Dietary Supplements Emerging as Popular Choice Across the World
Rockville , Nov. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global liquid dietary supplement market is estimated at a value of US$ 49.4 billion in 2024 and is projected to expand at an impressive 9.2% CAGR over the next ten years (2024 to 2034). This study by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, suggests that North America is forecasted to hold a dominant revenue share across the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report:
High focus on preventive healthcare and increasing disposable income are primarily driving demand for liquid dietary supplements around the world. The growing demand for clean-label products, growing concerns about sustainability, and the increasing need to avoid allergens are some of the major factors responsible for shifting consumer preference toward plant-based supplements. Plant-based vitamins and minerals are superior to synthetic nutrients in terms of health benefits, which is why the demand for organic plant-based liquid dietary supplements is slated to soar high in the future.
Liquid dietary supplement manufacturers are focusing on launching new liquid dietary supplements to boost their sales and revenue generation potential in the future.
- In 2022, Amway India announced the launch of nutrition supplements in trendy, tasty, convenient, and simplified formats like flavorful gummies and mouth-dissolving jelly strips under its flagship brand Nutrilite.
|Value Projection (2034)||US$ 120 Billion|
|Growth Rate (2024-2034)||9.2% CAGR|
|No. of pages||170 Pages|
|No. of Tables||327 Tables|
|No. of Figures||111 Figures|
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Worldwide demand for liquid dietary supplements is projected to rise at a phenomenal CAGR of 9.2% from 2024 to 2034.
- The global liquid dietary supplement market is forecasted to reach US$ 120 billion by 2034-end.
- High focus on health and fitness, growing availability of dietary supplements, increasing disposable income, rising awareness regarding preventive healthcare, and high spending on the R&D of advanced liquid dietary supplements are key market drivers.
- High cost of premium liquid dietary supplements and implementation of strict regulatory norms are slated to be key restraints for market development in the long run.
- Senior citizens and women are projected to account for around half of global liquid dietary supplement sales revenue by 2034-end.
- Demand for liquid dietary supplements in North America is set to rise at 11.1% CAGR and account for a significant revenue share of the global market.
- Liquid dietary supplements containing vitamins and minerals are projected to be the most popular all over the world.
- Sales of liquid dietary supplements in China are projected to bring in a revenue of US$ 15.8 billion by the end of 2034.
“Liquid dietary supplements made from plant-based and natural ingredients are projected to be highly sought after in the future,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Key Companies Profiled in This Report
- BASF SE
- Herbalife International
- Bayer AG
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amway Corporation
- E.I DuPont de Nemours (DuPont)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Glanbia Plc.
New liquid dietary supplement suppliers are investing in product innovation to create better supplements that suit the changing requirements of consumers around the world. Mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships are also estimated to be popular strategies adopted by key liquid dietary supplement companies to gain a competitive advantage over other market players.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global liquid dietary supplement market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2023) and forecast statistics for the period (2024 to 2034).
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on ingredient (amino acids, botanicals, vitamins & minerals, others), end user (men, women, kids, senior citizens), distribution channel (health & beauty stores, hypermarkets/supermarkets, online retail, pharmacies & drug stores, others), and application (bone & joint health, general wellbeing, heart health, immune & digestive health, sports nutrition, weight loss, others), across six major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Explore More Related Studies Published by Fact.MR Research:
Softgels Dietary Supplements Market: The Softgels Dietary Supplements landscape is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 15.8 Billion By 2032.
Powder Dietary Supplements Market: The global market for powder dietary supplements is set to reach US$ 75.2 billion By 2032
Fact.MR is a distinguished market research company renowned for its comprehensive market reports and invaluable business insights. As a prominent player in business intelligence, we deliver deep analysis, uncovering market trends, growth paths, and competitive landscapes. Renowned for its commitment to accuracy and reliability, we empower businesses with crucial data and strategic recommendations, facilitating informed decision-making and enhancing market positioning. With its unwavering dedication to providing reliable market intelligence, FACT.MR continues to assist companies in navigating dynamic market challenges with confidence and achieving long-term success. With a global presence and a team of experienced analysts, FACT.MR ensures its clients receive actionable insights to capitalize on emerging opportunities and stay ahead in the competitive landscape.