DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Graphene World Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Graphene has been touted as a “wonder material” because of its unique and valuable properties for a range of application areas.
This world market compendium analyzes the market for Graphene at a high level by type, application, end-use industry, and geographic region. The market is studied for historical/current trends and future forecast in terms of and value in US$ for 2019, 2022, and 2027.
The wide acceptance and usage of graphene have been ably supplemented by extensive research done on the material for its effective use in areas, such as aerospace & defense, automotive, chemical, electronics & telecommunication, energy harvesting, and medical & healthcare.
By type, graphene nanoplatelets are hugely popular owing to their variety of applications in composites and electrical & electronic components.
- Few-Layer Graphene
- Graphene Nanoplatelets
- Graphene Oxide
- Mono- & Bi-Layer Graphene
- Electrical & Electronics
- Energy Storage & Harvesting
- Medical & Biomedical
- Paints, Coatings & Inks
- Other Applications
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- North America
- Rest of World
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET SEGMENTATION
- End-Use Industry
- Geographic Region
2. WORLD MARKET COMPENDIUM
- Market Demand by Geographic Region
- Market Demand by Type
- Market Demand by Application
- Market Demand by End-Use Industry
3. REGIONAL MARKET COMPENDIUM
- North America
- North American Market Demand by Geographic Region
- North American Market Demand by Type
- North American Market Demand by Application
- North American Market Demand by End-Use Industry
- Rest of World
4. LATEST MARKET DEVELOPMENTS
- Development of First Textile Electrode Enabled by Graphene
- Copper Nanowires Coated with Graphene Enhance Flexible Electronics
- Magnetized Graphene Offers Potential to Increase Data Storage Capacity to Unimaginable Levels
- Graphene to be Instrumental in Advancing Spintronics
- Graphene Oxide-Based Hybrid Nanopolymers Enhance Bearing Performance
- G+BOARD Aims to Radically Transform the Automotive Industry’s Future
- Graphene Being Increasingly Used for Catalysis
- Graphene’s Evolution from a Metallic Material to an Edible One
5. MAJOR MARKET PLAYERS
6. DATA SOURCES AND RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co Ltd
- 2D FAB AB
- 2-Dtech Graphene
- ACS Material, LLC
- AD-Nano Technologies Private Limited
- Advanced Graphene Products SA
- Applied Graphene Materials PLC
- Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica S.L.
- Bgt Materials Limited
- Cambridge Graphene Ltd
- Directa Plus S.P.A.
- Enerage Inc.
- First Graphene Ltd.
- G6 Materials Corp.
- Global Graphene Group (G3)
- Grafoid, Inc.
- Grolltex, Inc.
- Haydale Graphene Industries PLC
- Layerone AS
- Levidian Nanosystems
- Nanjing Xfnano Materials Tech Co Ltd
- Nanoxplore, Inc.
- The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology Co Ltd
- Thomas Swan Ltd
- VersarienT PLC
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m9upd8-world?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900